6 months later... doin' it Mommy style.

Soooo.... it's summer again. And six months (or so) since I've posted. Pregnancy took a hold of me, and there wasn't much time for blogging. Now that our Bella is here, I don't know if I'll have much more time, but here's hopin'!

Our little girl arrived 2 days early. Grammy and Pop Pop left the labor/delivery room to have some lunch just as I began pushing. By the time they got back, Bella had made her appearance.

2 hours later, Aunt Mandy arrived to hold her newest niece.

We spent a good 2 days in the hospital, bonding as a family, getting to know each other, and enjoying visits from aunts, cousins, and grandparents. Now that we're home and have spent almost 3 weeks together, along with some more grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles, we're liking this family thing.

Now, if I could just get a little more sleep...

Oh, and there's that whole "back to work" issue. Not planning on going any time soon, mind you, but the first day of school is breathing down my neck, and I have -- get this -- no sub! Both my sure thing and my back up bailed on me. Perhaps in the next week or so I should start panicking. Or, at least get on the phone and find someone to babysit, I mean, teach my students for the first 5 weeks of the school year. I'm going to Oregon whether there's an adult in the classroom or not...

In the meantime, I need to get birth announcements sent, I want to read a few good books, and create a DVD for Bella's great grandpa.

Here she is...

2 Say something::

Mara said...

She is so beautiful! And all that dark lovely hair! She looks just like a little doll!

Sunshine36616 said...

She is so beautiful!! I can't believe all of that hair.

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes