Scrappin' It!!

Mandy and I went to Archiver's last night for Scrap Mania... We had such a good time! Being surrounded by creative people in the back of a store full of every supply you could ever need or want really inspired me! Instead of homework or housework or yardwork or any other kind of work, I want to scrap today... just sit around and play with my pictures, paper, paints, and embellishments and CREATE!

Unfortunately, I live in the world of reality... and know that this completely impossible!

So, I'm sitting here now doing as much procrastinating as I possibly can. I don't need to write two papers or wash the sheets or plant those bulbs I bought. HA!

Reality calls... but I leave with this thought...
Procrastinate now! Don't put it off!

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes