Here it is!

So, I have finally created a Blog. I am soooo behind the times! I have been quite inspired by the blogs I've seen on 2Peas, so I thought I'd try it.

Today was a school holiday/"snow day" thanks to Governor Perdue. Because of the gas crisis after Hurricane Katrina Hit, the chicken man decided to ask GA schools to close today so we can conserve gasoline and energy. So, here's my question: If these days are "snow days," we'll just have to make them up later, right? So, are we really saving gas and energy? I think our Precious Perdue is full of beans.

I spent the day organizing my scrap stuff. I finally got all of my paper put into my new storage caddy-thing. I can almost see the top of the table. I also had a chance to make some cards for the people at my school who I consider my personal fan club. They have been so supportive of me on my journey to Teacher of the Year -- all 3 think that I will go to County and possibly state. I'm not too sure, but it is reassuring to have people who think you're outstanding to constantly remind you. I hope my head doesn't explode.

Ah well. I'm off to rouse the husband and put him to bed -- I think all of this overtime has finally wiped him out.

2 Say something::

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes