A Rainy Monday



Outside my window... overcast today... dumpster and roofing materials on the driveway, but no roofers today. They're worried the weather won't hold.

I am thinking... about spending time with the family today as well as the errands that I need to run.

I am thankful for... a beautiful 4th of July! Perfect weather for Bella's birthday celebration and fireworks.

From the kitchen…
fajitas at the Compound tonight. Yummmmm!

I am wearing...
jean capris and a green flower-print v-neck shirt.

I am creating…
lots of scrapbook pages lately... clean room = creativity flows!

I am going…
to the Compound pretty soon... and off to buy diapers later.

I am reading…
Testimony by Anita Shreve. Almost finished! I think a visit to the library is in order this week!

I am hoping…
that Bella will take a good nap today.

I am hearing…
The quiet hum of the computer and Kharma's occasional barking outside.

Around the house...
the house is in pretty good shape! I'll need to do some straightening up and vacuuming this week, but I'm planning on spending as much time with my family as I can this week!

One of my favorite things…
hanging out with my nieces and nephews this week. They are so much fun!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Playing with family, the Lazer Show?, making up our rained-out tubing trip down the Chattahoochee.

Here is 'picture thought' I am sharing…

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes