Who said snow?

Mother Nature is a bit confused about us here in Georgia. Last week my crocuses blossomed and the camellia bloomed. Yesterday, it snowed!





After a day of playing in the cold and warming up on the couch, we were given this beautiful sunset. Nature is a miraculous thing.


Posted by Picasa

1 Say something::

ViolinMama said...

LOVE your pictures!!! I took pics of my glowers too, and the sunset. The girls had a great day. You look like you all made some great "1st snow" memories!!! (sorry, coming out of lurking now that I can post with an account lol)

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes