Current Favorites

Currently loving this picture because you can see Bella's teeth! I did some silly editing with spot color to highlight those little white buds. They look cute, but they can be lethal! She's learning to not bite down on people with them, even though she still likes to grab everyone's hands and stick them in her mouth.

Another current favorite. Z did an amazing job taking and editing this photo (among others) of my folks hanging with Bella in our front yard. It looks like we live in such a nice house... Though you can't make it out very well, Bella is wearing her "cow outfit." Black and gray polka dot shirt, gray pants with black cuffs, black and white polka dot socks and a cowhead bib. It's a bit over the top, but what are grandparents for? And, yes, that IS a gigantic cross my dad is wearing. He was just returning from presiding over a wedding and he wears that cross when he's "working."

So hard to get motivated today. I've been fighting a sinus infection for the better part of the week. That, paired with parent-teacher conferences has left me absolutely obliterated. I broke the rules this morning and had Bella nap in the bed with me. She was awake for a while before I was able to open my eyes again. Dealing with a day at home without Z... attempting to do laundry and straighten up, though I'm not really getting far in either endeavor. Don't want to venture outside into the cold to get Kharma. Don't want to fold laundry. Would rather curl up with a book and a cup of coffee... Here's to Thanksgiving coming soon which brings many family visits... first from the aunts then the in-laws. Then it's Winter Break and two weeks of off time!

Guess what? I'm ready!

Posted by Picasa

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes