10 Questions a'la James Lipton

I miss Inside the Actors Studio. Not having the cable makes a difference in subtle ways. Like Mr. Lipton. Love him.

On 2Peas, someone posted his list of 10 questions. Here they are w/my answers:
1. What is your favorite word? behoove
2. What is your least favorite word? can't
3. What turns you on? my husband's smile
4. What turns you off? neediness
5. What is your favorite curse word? dammit
6. What sound or noise do you love? purring cats, rain on the roof
7. What sound or noise do you hate? children crying
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? dancer
9. What profession would you not like to attempt? septic tank cleaner
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Well done, Theresa. Well done."

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes