Inspired

Sooo, I was reading Ginger Rohlfs' blog about her top 5 picks for Sexiest man... and I decided to make a list of my own.

I only have 4... but here they are:

Number 4: Steven Tyler
I have been lusting after this man for years now. Something about that skinny ambiguity just does it for me. Not to mention that mouth - Hello!

Number 3: Johnny Depp

A classic, no? Dressed up as a pirate or thinking he's Don Juan DeMarco or ironing cheese sandwiches. How can you not love this man?

Number 2: Dean Winters

We have just finished watching the HBO series OZ. He played Ryan O'Reilly. I don't know if it was the bad boy thing or his damn sexy chest, but Whew!

Number 1: John Cusack

Since Say Anything, he has been that man. Something about that dorky yet sexy yet awkward yet suave thing he has going on... HO-LAY!


4 Say something::

Ginger said...

Yum on the John Cusack! Whooo hoo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the Don Juan!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

ITA on Cusack and Depp! :-p

Gina said...

You have some serious eye-candy going on here! Great post!

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes